Thursday, October 9, 2014

Today's Obsessio: Autumn Outfits

Autumn is officially here!! And with it (beside the first cold days and leaves changing colours!) my total unprepared wardrobe!
So I put together some looks I've found on Pinterest (God bless that social network, I'll never get tired of saying so!), that took me on some fashion blogs...

Here's to you my autumn "How to wear..." list!

How to wear...brown boots!
                                                               //1.//2.//3.//
                                                                //1.//2.//3.//

How to wear...tartan!
                                                                 //1.//2.//3.//
                                                                                   //1.//2.//3.//

How to wear...scarfs!
                                                                                  //1.//2.//3.//

How to wear...hats!
                                                                            //1.//2.//3.//
                                                                                  //1.//2.//3.//

No comments :

Post a Comment