#TTT: Top Ten Tuesday


Here's the movies and books of the previous lists that I've watch/read during last months!
Table 19 4½/5 - my review HERE
- Wonder Woman 3/5 - overly long because it has to sum up Wonder Woman/Diana Prince's life for those unfamiliar with the comic (like myself), but overall it's a good movie. Those amazons are badass!
- A Monster Calls 5/5 my review HERE
Two words: WATCH.IT. Or even better, read the book and THEN watch it. I'd give an Oscar to everyone, even the extras! 

This month wishlist:
MOVIES
USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage Movie PosterBefore I Fall Movie Poster
USS Indianapolis (2017) by Mario Van Peebles. With Nicolas Cage, Thomas Jane, Tome Sizemore, Matt Lanter and Weronika Rosati.
Before I Fall (2017) byRy Russo-Young. With Zooey Deutch, Halston Sage, Jennifer Beals, Logan Miller and Elena Kampouris.
The Dark Tower Movie PosterDespicable Me 3 Movie Poster
The Dark Tower (2017) by Nikolaj Arcel. With Idris Elba, Katheryn Winnick, Matthew McConaughey, Claudia Kim and Jackie Earle Haley.
Despicable Me 3 (2017) by Pierre Coffin, Kyle Balda and Eric Guillon. With Steve CarellKristen WiigTrey ParkerElsie Fisher, Dana Gaier and Miranda Cosgrove.

BOOKS
2849729725489134
Salvaged by Jay Crownover
The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
2539458027219117
The Seven Sister by Lucinda Riley
The Storm Sister by Lucinda Riley


What should I see/read first?


Photo credits: impawards.com & goodreads.com

No comments

Search