Today's Obsession: Roses in Fahion

One of the fashion trends this Fall is roses...during Fashion Weeks last March I've seen roses on dresses, sweaters, shoes...belts, earring, trousers, rings...everywhere!! I'm not a big fan of printed fabrics, but I CERTAINLY am a "Downton Abbey" fan!! What does D.A. have to do with this season's fashion trends? EVERYTHING!!!!

On D.A.'s third season, there's an episode where Lady Cora's mother (played by a magnfique Shirley MacLean) came in England from U.S.A in visit for one of her granddaughter's wedding. When she arrives, Lady Cora wears an amazing long back dress with roses embroidery...I instantly fell in love with it. Of course, that was a scene costume and it's not going to be sold, but now I can have something like than anyway! Fast fashion shops such as ZARA, H&M and here in Italy OVS have some shirt, sweater and dresses all with flowers on them....problem solved!!

This is my look version of Lady Cora's Style :

Read More
Baby Alice painting roses (Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton)

Blugirl F/W 2013/2013 



Blugirl trends spots

from ZARA.com

No comments

Search