Today's Obsession : Julianne Hough' Style

Only recently I've discovered the beautiful and talented Julianne Hough. I saw this america beauty in the remake of the 1984's movie "Footloose", where she's not only acting but dancing as well and this girl CERTAINLY got the moves!
Just a few weeks ago I also saw her latest movie "Safe Haven"...I'm a Nicholas Sparks's fan, but I didn't read the book, so I had not idea of what was the movie about.

But let's get back to business! I love the hair cut (she rocks t!) and I do belive that she's prettier in blonde than hot chocolate brown I saw in "Footloose"...hard to say it, because I'm (and always will be!) on Team Brunette, but hey, that's a fact! 
Here's a collection of my favourite Julianne's looks, hope you'll enjoy!

wearing Juicy Couture dress @ 'Talk Philly' show in Philadelphia

Read More

wearing Paule Ka @ Sole Society 4 Nordstrom Event


wearing Jenny Packham @ 2013 Art of Elysium ‘Heaven’ Gala

  Wearing Diane von Furstenberg @ The Today Show for promoting "Safe Haven"

 wearing a chiffon blouse with a crochet lace collar with pearl embellishments by ASOS promoting "Safe Haven"
 in Bec & Bridge and Halston Heritage @ 2013 InStyle Summer Soiree
wearing Alberta Ferretti @ Extra

Wearing Jenny Packham @ ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ Los Angeles premiere


Zuhair Murad dress @ "Safe Haven" Berlin premiere
in Tony Ward Couture @ 39th People's Choice Awards

No comments

Search