Top Ten Tuesday [Christmas Edition] - Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
It was meant to be only for books BUT I changed it a little bit so will be 5 books I want to read but don't own yet and 5 movies I'm planning to see PLUS it's going to be monthly not weekly.

The Lunar Chronicles
First it was just about the book cover, I think they're are BEYOND awesome...then I love the
fact that they're a distortion of classic fairytales!
   
Read More
Paris is Always a Good idea 
I really like the author and the fact that he sets the stories 
in Paris.
25663638

Insanity (Mad in Wonderlan)
Whenever I get the chance to go back to Wonderland, I'm for it!
18910286

Beautiful Entourage serie
I already read "Beautiful Entourage" book #1 and I loved it. It's well written and the female 
protagonists are not the old same "damsels in distress" and the boys aren't typical "Prince Charming" kind of guy.

Stoker & Holmes serie
The sister of Bram Stoker and the niece of Sherlock Holmes, do I need to add anything else???

The Truth About Alice
A story that unfortunately so today's society: 
bullying and teenagers' problems.
16068341

A Horse Called Hero
If you loved the movie "War Horse", you should want this novel too!
18224392

A Hold on Me
Family dramas and secrets? Yes thank you!
25621428

Nash (Marked Men, #4)
After Rule, Jet and Rome, I'm in love with the guys from 
the Maked tattoo shop!
18655937

Scorched (Frigid, #2)
This is not only a love story but a story about be saved by ourselves.
18045624



3 comments

  1. Insanity and the series written by Colleen Gleason seems pretty interesting :) Straight to my wishlist! (Non so se approcciarmi in italiano o rimanere in tema e commentare in inglese ahaha).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Va bene sia italiano che inglese...as long as you stick with this two languages, I'm fine! ;) Appena riesco a fare un viaggio in Irlanda o Inghilterra, saccheggerò una libreria!

      Delete
  2. New books to me
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search