Get Her Look [Movie Edition]: Emilia Clarke' Style

One of the iconic scene of the book  and also (I'm pretty sure) of the highly anticipated movie "Me Before  You" is the concert's one, where Louisa shows with a stunning red dress.
I hope I wasn't the only one who thought: "I want that dress!"...as a matter of fact, the one in the movie is by the very talented costume designer Jill Taylor, BUT if you want to replicate it, here's my suggestions! 

Enjoy!
CLICK HERE for this Cupshe Empire Sweetheart Neckline Swing Dress
The dress above is the closest to the design of Emilia's dress, with a few differences like an higher neckline and shorter sleeves. It looks like it popped out of a 50s Hollywood movie start's closet! If you're not into the vintage style, I found two more dresses who may remember it while having a more modern style.
left CLICK HERE /right CLICK HERE
The one on the left is a soft burgundy dress, it may seems like a Greek Goddess peplum. The bright red dress on the left has a more linear design and it's perfect for both formal and semi-formal events.

So this is it, let me know what you think. Did you read the book? Are you going to see the movie? I'm 100% positive I'll cry for at least half of it!

'Me Before You' movie pic credit: www.wpaperhd.com

2 comments

Search